We remain open to provide urgent care for your pets. We are following the direction of government and regulatory authorities and have implemented hospital and visit protocols to keep both you and our team safe. For regular updates on our hours and visit protocols, please follow our social media platforms.
Hello again, Primrose here! Last time we talked, it was mostly about me (and how awesome I am). While I am still pretty darn cute and interesting, I wanted to take the opportunity today to talk about my big sister Madison (or Maddie for short).
Every few months we like to focus on a different aspect of pet health. For October and November, we will be focusing on senior pets. It is important that as pets age, that they are examined on a yearly basis and in most cases, annual blood work is also recommended. We want to keep our […]
This picture is from during a recent surgery on one of our patients with a pyometra. This patient prompted this month’s blog. Pyometra is an overwhelming infection of the uterus. It is considered a severe condition and requires immediate veterinary attention. This condition occurs in adult unspayed female dogs and cats. It can happen to any […]
Due to the close contact that our work requires, we have taken additional measures to protect you and our team while providing care for your furry family members.
Last updated: Tuesday, May 19, 2020
1. We are currently operating a "closed waiting room" policy to protect our clients and staff. Our door will be locked. Please call the number posted on the front door when you arrive and one of our Registered Veterinary Technicians will come to take the history and collect your pet. Our veterinarian will contact you by phone to discuss your pet's health before you leave.
2. We can now see all cases by appointment only.
3. We are still OPEN with the following hours: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 8 am - 6 pm, Wednesday 8 am - 7 pm, and Friday 8 am - 4 pm.
4. If you are ordering food or medications, please allow 3-5 business days as our suppliers are dealing with increased demand and are trying to fill orders as quickly as possible. We will advise you as soon as your order arrives. Please call us ahead of time to ensure we have what you need and can have it prepared before your arrival. You can also use our online store and have your food delivered directly to your home. To sign up for the Online Store, please visit our website.
5. For the time being, we are not accepting cash as payment. Credit cards and debit card payments are still available.
Following the recommendations of our government and medical experts, we are doing our best to practice social distancing within the constraints of our jobs. We have taken these measures to avoid both contracting and facilitating the spread of this disease.
Thank you for helping us be diligent for everyone's safety. As we have heard from all levels of government, the situation is fluid, and any updates will be provided as changes occur.